From: chat@nvda.groups.io <chat@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Shook
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:07 PM
To: chat@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [chat] i am loving the OCR feature of NVDA

It's got a clock addon to. I don't really know what the purpose of that one
is, but I appreciate whoever took the time to develop it.

Chris Shook

Martio asked the same thing.
I'm not sure. WIth the NVDA thread you could read previous messages, but I haven't had much luck with this one.

I was wondering the same thing. Don't knowing where a thread starts or who's talking to who it's really weird sometimesLOL

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 14/02/2019 01:10, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

I think the ocr add-on was developed by Nv access. But ocr is now a part of
windows 10. Hey, is there a way to see original messages in these threads?
When I read them I can't figure out who's talking to who and where the
thread began.

It's got a clock addon to. I don't really know what the purpose of that one
is, but I appreciate whoever took the time to develop it.

molly the blind tech lover

I'm not sure either. Oh wait, I already said that lol.

I'm not sure. WIth the NVDA thread you could read previous messages, but I
haven't had much luck with this one.

molly the blind tech lover

Yeah. It’s confusing lol.