i need to talk about the pandemic, i'm sorry

molly the blind tech lover

Hey, everyone, Molly here.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

stay away from the person who is sick
wash your hands regularly and ware masks
pray

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

molly the blind tech lover

Thank you.

I am really sorry if I sound terrified right now.

Oh, this is awful.

I pray no one else gets sick.

wash your hands regularly and ware masks

pray

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

Khalid Anwar

My father got covered in late March, it was a stressful time for my family but fortunately he got through it. What I would say is that although it is incredibly scary disease, 98% of people who catch it do  survive and the vast majority of people who pass away from it are in their late 80s, or have underlying health conditions.

On 6 Dec 2020, at 15:26, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness@...> wrote:

stay away from the person who is sick
wash your hands regularly and ware masks
pray

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

molly the blind tech lover

I’m glad your father is ok.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

molly the blind tech lover

I’d also like to add that I hope the individual at my house who has COVID will be ok.

I also pray that those who have COVID will get through it.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Molly,

One of my aunts and a cousin got Covid earlier this year but they both recovered. I hope and pray the person at your house gets better too.

Rosemarie

On 12/6/2020 7:53 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

I’d also like to add that I hope the individual at my house who has COVID will be ok.

I also pray that those who have COVID will get through it.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'll add one more thing. Stay home if you have symptoms. Definitely pray.

On 12/6/2020 7:26 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:
stay away from the person who is sick
wash your hands regularly and ware masks
pray

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

molly the blind tech lover

Thanks.

Glad your aunts and cousins is ok.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Molly,

Do you have an extra room you can stay in to quarantine for a couple of weeks? Yes, it's very important to take precautions like washing our hands and wearingmasks when we have to go out. It's best not to go out unless you really have to.

Rosemarie

On 12/6/2020 7:20 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hey, everyone, Molly here.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

molly the blind tech lover

Yep, my room.

I feel bad for the individual, but I also feel upset they did not take precautions, not wearing a mask at work, coming home and not washing their hands, coughing and not covering their mouth.

I’m sorry, but how could they be so careless?

Do you have an extra room you can stay in to quarantine for a couple of weeks? Yes, it's very important to take precautions like washing our hands and wearingmasks when we have to go out. It's best not to go out unless you really have to.

Rosemarie

On 12/6/2020 7:20 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hey, everyone, Molly here.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

Rosemarie Chavarria

I don't understand how anybody could be so careless when they know this virus is really bad. Our Governor has us on a stay-at-home order starting late tonight. Since I'm asthmatic, I have to be extremely careful. It's no fun having to be on a nebulizer twice a day but it's either do the treatments or get myself so run-down that I could possibly come down with Covid. Being asthmatic is bad enough.

On 12/6/2020 8:20 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

[...]

Nothing gets through to this individual.

I pray they’ll be ok.

I realize I am being rude.

I’m sorry.

I pray you’re ok.

Do you have an extra room you can stay in to quarantine for a couple of weeks? Yes, it's very important to take precautions like washing our hands and wearingmasks when we have to go out. It's best not to go out unless you really have to.

Rosemarie

On 12/6/2020 7:20 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hey, everyone, Molly here.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

Chris

Some people are just so selfish, thinking it will never affect them and others around them

Try to keep yourself safe around them and try not to worry

Thats all you can do molly

Be safe

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

Gary Metzler

Hi Molly,

You have nothing to be sorry about.  You didn’t cause the person to get sick  It wasn’t your fault.  Be blessed and safe.

Do you have an extra room you can stay in to quarantine for a couple of weeks? Yes, it's very important to take precautions like washing our hands and wearingmasks when we have to go out. It's best not to go out unless you really have to.

Rosemarie

On 12/6/2020 7:20 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hey, everyone, Molly here.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

molly the blind tech lover

Hey guys . . . I am going to quarantine myself in my room. I have the laptop here, and I’ve got my vegan meals in the freezer.

I hope you all stay safe and well.

[...]

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 11:32 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
I realize I am being rude.
-
Er, no.   It is long past time that righteous anger, and yours is entirely that, is something considered rude or that needs to be apologized for.  It is not you who's done anything wrong here.

My sincerest hopes that your household gets through this soon.  Be aware that for most people Covid-19 is not "a death sentence" nor even a near-death experience.

Take care of yourself and engage in watchful waiting, which is all you can do, and if it appears that medical intervention is necessary be sure to seek it out.

The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’

       ~ Isaac Asimov

molly the blind tech lover

Thanks, Brian.

Stay safe

Kind regards

Molly

[...]

Brian Sackrider

    Rember that there are people who do everything right and still get covid.  doing any of theese things will stop the virus.

Brian Sackrider

On 12/6/2020 10:20 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hey, everyone, Molly here.

I am so scared, I am sorry if my typing is bad.

And individual who I am not related to who lives at my house just tested positive for COVID.

They have not been washing their hands or taking any other precautions.

Now one of my family members is sick.

Oh my God, I am so scared. I don’t know what to do.

I feel so helpless.

Please, please, please, everyone, take precautions.

Stay well.

Annette Moore

I'm currently recovering from COVID. Well, technically, I am recovered, but I do have a lingering cough, as well as lingering fatigue. It isn't at all a pleasant illness to have, but most do recover, and I think the majority who recover don't have any long-lasting effects from it. I hope and pray your friend gets better soon and that no one else comes down with it. Just take your precautions and you and your family should hopefully be fine. Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Annette