let's talk play station vr

molly the blind tech lover

Hey guys.

Anyone else here wish they could play vr?

I do wish I could play it but following the conditions I just said earlier.
I would like more VR if it was kind of more like a reality :)
Em 04/03/2019 22:50, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Hey guys.

Anyone else here wish they could play vr?

Hmmm well we allready have vr of sort, binoral and 3d audio is the closest thing the blind have to vr.

I am not sure I'd like to chuck reality totally, I like the idea I can get imerced in a game or something.

Ok, maybe if I knew that if I could feel everything, pain, etc, even die even if I did die, I would flake out and appear in the real world maybe but I don't know.

With movies like matrix, and other ai related apocoliptic things I am being carefull.

Vr could be used for ill as well as good.

I like my 3d audio, at the same time, I know I can pull off my headset, and step away.

I have read to many stories, both as fettishes, on sites like cyoc, literotica and others to know that you really don't want to fiddle with reality unless you know what you are doing.

I don't think us as humans can be trusted with our own reality let alone anything else.

Look what we have done with our own real lives right now.

There are terrorists, and people like trump.

We have wars for everything under the sun, and we want to doodle with reality.

On 5/03/2019 2:50 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

Hey guys.

Anyone else here wish they could play vr?

Good points raised here.
Well I'd want something more realistic than the VR we currently have, but of course something distinguishable from the real (real) world.
Just something that we could get into and out when and how we'd like, I don't know if you can get my point but well.
After all you are right on people considering messing up with the real reality (being purposely repetitive here).
As a side note, do you know about something on 3D or for that matter to play with? I really like these experiences :)
Em 05/03/2019 03:16, Shaun Everiss escreveu:

[...]

Lol.

AI is either gonna kill us all or make us immortal.

[...]

What if they could make a vr game with audio along with the visuals?

[...]

I found this shooter game on Android called GoldGun. It’s about a police officer investigating cyber crime. It’s a free audio game. You have to turn off TalkBack to play the game. It requires headphones and it’s free.

I do wish I could play it but following the conditions I just said earlier.
I would like more VR if it was kind of more like a reality :)

Em 04/03/2019 22:50, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Hey guys.

Anyone else here wish they could play vr?

Chris Shook

Sounds neat. Wonder if it's available for IOS?

molly the blind tech lover

Probably.
Unfortunately I don't have an iOS device to see if it's available lol.

Sounds neat. Wonder if it's available for IOS?

Actually, and unfortunately, it's not free.
Last time I heard about it, they said they would keep the first episode for free as a demo of the game, but we would have to pay for the other ones which would come out each month.
Really a pity, but well, the guys needs some rewarding for what they're doing, isn't it? :)
Em 05/03/2019 11:06, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

I found this shooter game on Android called GoldGun. It’s about a police officer investigating cyber crime. It’s a free audio game. You have to turn off TalkBack to play the game. It requires headphones and it’s free.

I do wish I could play it but following the conditions I just said earlier.
I would like more VR if it was kind of more like a reality :)

Em 04/03/2019 22:50, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Hey guys.

Anyone else here wish they could play vr?

It would be amazing! I keep dreaming with this day 😊
Em 05/03/2019 09:26, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

[...]

I bet on the former. I'd actually rather the latter, of course :)