need a skript for jaws 2023

udit pandey

hi group,
I am in a very erjent need of jaws 2023 skript for Bluetooth as we have addon with nvda

Not that you're not allowed to ask here, as anything is "on-topic," but this is probably the very worst place to make this kind of inquiry.

There are two JAWS user groups on Groups.io that are far better venues for that question and way more likely to produce an answer.  You also need to be more specific about the Bluetooth functionality you're looking for, so if someone there knows of a JAWS script that provides it they can identify it for you.  They may not use NVDA at all.

JFW User's List

JAWS for Windows Support List

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year-old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.  One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

    ~ John Rogers