Hello.
I just joined this list as well.
Good to be here.
I am from Hawaii.

Hey, welcome! :)

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 21/02/2019 05:36, Keao Wright escreveu:

Hello.
I just joined this list as well.
Good to be here.
I am from Hawaii.

Keao Wright <keaow@...>

thank you.

On Feb 20, 2019, at 10:45 PM, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:

Hey, welcome! :)

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 21/02/2019 05:36, Keao Wright escreveu:
Hello.
I just joined this list as well.
Good to be here.
I am from Hawaii.

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Keao & List:
Greetings from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. High temperature. Today was forecast
to be 37 F. However temporary. May have only reached 35 F. Ottawa is capital
of Canada. Has many things regular cities do not have, such as big diesel
motors to run the pumps at the waterworks in the event of a power
interruption. Winter temperature. Here can reach -30 F. at -400 F. the
Centigrade & Fahrenheit scales meet. This is the temperature inside an ice
cream factory or cold storage locker service. Where are you in the Aloha
state?

When reception conditions are right, I can pick up both the WWV time station
in Boulder, Colorado and WWVH in Honolulu, Hawaii. The announcer in Boulder
is male, called Boulder Bill. The one in Honolulu is female, called Pearl.
It is women first at National Bureau of Standards! Pearl does her station ID
first just before the hour, followed by Boulder Bill.

Glad to see you here.

Brian K. Lingard VE3YI, Ab2JI, B. A., C. T. M.