New to the list.

Vickie Andrada <tigrayrox@...>

Hi all.

I thought I'd give a short introduction. I am Vicki, I live in Tampa Florida with my guide dog Hairy and kitty Chloe.

I joined this list because I use NVDA. I tried out jaws yearly for a year, but now that that is about up, I've gone back to NVDA, and am finding that I missed many things about it. I did enjoy using jaws, don't get me wrong, but not enough to pay for another year of it.

Enough out of me for now. I look forward to learning from you all.

Vicki

Welcome Vicki!

The Chat Subgroup is the "anything goes" (within the realm of common decency) venue where those who are already a part of the NVDA Group can discuss anything non-NVDA related, including just socializing.

The traffic here tends to be technical questions about other software that NVDA's being used to access and where that software is the focus.  But there are the occasional other bits, too.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Vickie Andrada <tigrayrox@...>

Hi Brian. Thanks for explaining. I just subscribed to the other NVDA list as well.

Vicki

On 11/24/2020 5:34 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Welcome Vicki!

The Chat Subgroup is the "anything goes" (within the realm of common decency) venue where those who are already a part of the NVDA Group can discuss anything non-NVDA related, including just socializing.

The traffic here tends to be technical questions about other software that NVDA's being used to access and where that software is the focus.  But there are the occasional other bits, too.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Annette Moore

Welcome to the list, Vicki. :)

Annette

On 11/24/2020 4:19 PM, Vickie Andrada wrote:
Hi all.

I thought I'd give a short introduction. I am Vicki, I live in Tampa Florida with my guide dog Hairy and kitty Chloe.

I joined this list because I use NVDA. I tried out jaws yearly for a year, but now that that is about up, I've gone back to NVDA, and am finding that I missed many things about it. I did enjoy using jaws, don't get me wrong, but not enough to pay for another year of it.

Enough out of me for now. I look forward to learning from you all.

Vicki

molly the blind tech lover

Welcome 😀

I thought I'd give a short introduction. I am Vicki, I live in Tampa Florida with my guide dog Hairy and kitty Chloe.

I joined this list because I use NVDA. I tried out jaws yearly for a
year, but now that that is about up, I've gone back to NVDA, and am
finding that I missed many things about it. I did enjoy using jaws,
don't get me wrong, but not enough to pay for another year of it.

Enough out of me for now. I look forward to learning from you all.

Vicki

Vickie Andrada <tigrayrox@...>

Thanks, Annette. Thank you for giving me the information about the list!

Vicki

On 11/24/2020 7:44 PM, Annette Moore wrote:
Welcome to the list, Vicki. :)

Annette

On 11/24/2020 4:19 PM, Vickie Andrada wrote:
Hi all.

I thought I'd give a short introduction. I am Vicki, I live in Tampa Florida with my guide dog Hairy and kitty Chloe.

I joined this list because I use NVDA. I tried out jaws yearly for a year, but now that that is about up, I've gone back to NVDA, and am finding that I missed many things about it. I did enjoy using jaws, don't get me wrong, but not enough to pay for another year of it.

Enough out of me for now. I look forward to learning from you all.

Vicki

Welcome to the list.

On 11/24/2020 5:19 PM, Vickie Andrada wrote:
Hi all.

I thought I'd give a short introduction. I am Vicki, I live in Tampa Florida with my guide dog Hairy and kitty Chloe.

I joined this list because I use NVDA. I tried out jaws yearly for a year, but now that that is about up, I've gone back to NVDA, and am finding that I missed many things about it. I did enjoy using jaws, don't get me wrong, but not enough to pay for another year of it.

Enough out of me for now. I look forward to learning from you all.

Vicki

Khalid Anwar

Hi, and welcome to the list.

Khalid Anwar
Please call 07497613820 or email AnwarKhalid850@...

On 25 Nov 2020, at 04:07, Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:

Welcome to the list.

On 11/24/2020 5:19 PM, Vickie Andrada wrote:
Hi all.

I thought I'd give a short introduction. I am Vicki, I live in Tampa Florida with my guide dog Hairy and kitty Chloe.

I joined this list because I use NVDA. I tried out jaws yearly for a year, but now that that is about up, I've gone back to NVDA, and am finding that I missed many things about it. I did enjoy using jaws, don't get me wrong, but not enough to pay for another year of it.

Enough out of me for now. I look forward to learning from you all.

Vicki

Annette Moore

Oh, you're very welcome! Welcome back to NVDA!

Annette