nvda and waterfox classic 2020.10

Hi.

Has anyone tried the resilio sync with this version?

It will see the top or bottem of the interface but never the entire thing, so I can't move round the tabs like history or change settings etc.

I did at first in classic manage to well have it but I needed to change something and after a refresh it was like that.

I reverted to 08 and its working fine.

There areĀ  still a few crashes on websites like hp.com but it seems to be mostly stable.

Now if I could get the resilio viewing issue sorted out I could upgrade to the latest and greatest.

If not, then 2020.08 is fine for what I need.

Saying that after trying g3, thats the main reason I am not on that, g3 is really fast and hardly crashes, though it still does it a little but still.