NVDA commands

Gowri Sreedhar <gowrio@...>

Hi,
Can you please forward the commands to operate 'Calculator' using NVDA 17.4
Thanks
Gowri

Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...>

There is no special keystroke command to use calculator. If you are using a full sized keyboard  I may suggest to use the numeric keypad to get work with ease.

Robert Mendoza
On 3/12/2018 9:16 PM, Gowri Sreedhar wrote:

Hi,
Can you please forward the commands to operate 'Calculator' using NVDA 17.4
Thanks
Gowri

Gowri Sreedhar <gowrio@...>

Some of the operations are not being read in V 17.4, but was reading when we used the prior version 15.4

Ctrl + P (Add to Memory), Ctrl+M(Memory store), Ctrl +R(Recall Memory), Ctrl +L (Clear Memory)
Kindly let us know if we need to install any specific add-ons?
Thanks
Gowri

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 6:12 AM, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:

There is no special keystroke command to use calculator. If you are using a full sized keyboard  I may suggest to use the numeric keypad to get work with ease.

Robert Mendoza
On 3/12/2018 9:16 PM, Gowri Sreedhar wrote:
Hi,
Can you please forward the commands to operate 'Calculator' using NVDA 17.4
Thanks
Gowri

Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...>

I would assume you are using classic calculator. in the earlier version of Windows But in Windows 10 there is an addons you need to install which is Windows 10 App Essentials;

Robert Mendoza
On 3/13/2018 9:06 AM, Gowri Sreedhar wrote:

Some of the operations are not being read in V 17.4, but was reading when we used the prior version 15.4

Ctrl + P (Add to Memory), Ctrl+M(Memory store), Ctrl +R(Recall Memory), Ctrl +L (Clear Memory)

Kindly let us know if we need to install any specific add-ons?
Thanks
Gowri

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 6:12 AM, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:

There is no special keystroke command to use calculator. If you are using a full sized keyboard  I may suggest to use the numeric keypad to get work with ease.

Robert Mendoza
On 3/12/2018 9:16 PM, Gowri Sreedhar wrote:
Hi,
Can you please forward the commands to operate 'Calculator' using NVDA 17.4
Thanks
Gowri

Gowri Sreedhar <gowrio@...>

We are using the default Scientific Calculator which comes along with 'Windows 10'.  Have already installed Windows 10 App Essential add-on, but does not help.
Is there any other add-on we specifically need to instal or could you suggest the keyboard strokes to access them.

Thanks

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:29 AM, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:

[...]

oh, I see perhaps send it to nvda list instead because not been using scientific calculator lately. Apologize that is the only way I could help you with.

Robert Mendoza
On 3/15/2018 6:46 PM, Gowri Sreedhar wrote:

[...]

Didn't get you (nvda list), which mail ID do I need to forward it to ?

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 4:34 AM, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:

[...]

I mean you need to send it to nvda mailing address so that others from the group could help you

Robert Mendoza
On 3/16/2018 9:54 AM, Gowri Sreedhar wrote:

[...]

Shall do that, thanks.