NVDA etc.

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I hope those like me who’ve downloaded the betta are enjoying it. I am. Anyway I did not know that Doug Geofray and Matt Campbell have joined Microsoft.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Actually, I'm on the Alpha channel, so haven't downloaded it.
However I'm strongly considering downgrading to beta. Maybe a time waiting for the new features worth it because at least I won't have to deal with many bugs that Alpha users usually have to, on one way or the other.

Anyway, all I have to say, finally, is:
NVDA rocks all the way! 😉