powerpoints and pdf's

molly the blind tech lover

Here’s some tips on makingpowerpoints  accessible to a screen reader user.

Use alt text when describing images. You guys should have seen the test I took today. It said, based on this picture, what instrument is this? Lol. I was like um. Uh.

LOL. I perfectly understand you.
I had quite a bit of these questions when I was at school.
It's annoying, to say the least. And, to say the most, well let's not talk about it before I lose my mind LOL

Em 19/02/2019 18:57, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Here’s some tips on makingpowerpoints  accessible to a screen reader user.

Use alt text when describing images. You guys should have seen the test I took today. It said, based on this picture, what instrument is this? Lol. I was like um. Uh.

Chris Shook

Questions like that suck.
How are we supposed to know? LOL.

Maybe they are just joking on us, you never know it. Hahaha
Em 19/02/2019 19:05, Chris Shook escreveu:

Questions like that suck.
How are we supposed to know? LOL.

molly the blind tech lover

Lol. hahahahahahaha. Plus the proctor was like really nervous about having to read an exam to a blind kid lol.

I had quite a bit of these questions when I was at school.
It's annoying, to say the least. And, to say the most, well let's not talk about it before I lose my mind LOL

Em 19/02/2019 18:57, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Here’s some tips on makingpowerpoints  accessible to a screen reader user.

Use alt text when describing images. You guys should have seen the test I took today. It said, based on this picture, what instrument is this? Lol. I was like um. Uh.

molly the blind tech lover

Too bad you can't put I'm blind as the answer lol. And oh yeah. I only got
an 81 on my math test lol.