Private message Using FaceBook

Howard Traxler

Speaking of
messaging Using FaceBook,
How can one send a message using facebook and be sure that it does not go out to the whole world; but only to the intended recipient?

Howard

On 11/17/2020 9:03 AM, David Russell wrote:
Hello NVDA Chat,

Can someone here provide alternative ways for me to use my desktop
computer to do a call to someone living in the US but has an
international number?
The country code is Nigeria.
I do not have a cell phone plan that currently includes international calling.
I am totally blind, use NVDA, and not savvy about what is most
accessible and easy to use.
Right now we are private messaging each other on Facebook.
Thanks for the help.