problem in using zoom with nvda on my bluetooth headphones

udit pandey

hi group,
hope that you all are well
I had a problem with zoom when I was using it with my bluetooth headphones on my pc
I started meating suddenly, my nvda stopped working it diddent speak anything I tried restarting nvda still it was same but I could here other background voices.
same case was with narrator also.
but somehow I ended the meating then nvda worked perfectly is there any solution for this problem I am using nvda latest version windows 10 and the latest version of zoom

Udit,

As this question really is about NVDA, you'll get a lot more attention from a lot more members if you ask on the main group.  You're not asking about how to use Zoom, but about how to solve a problem with NVDA when using Zoom.

--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043

The stoical scheme of supplying our wants by lopping off our desires is like cutting off our feet when we want shoes.

~ Jonathan Swift (1667-1745)

udit pandey

sorry sir

On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 at 21:31, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
Udit,

As this question really is about NVDA, you'll get a lot more attention from a lot more members if you ask on the main group.  You're not asking about how to use Zoom, but about how to solve a problem with NVDA when using Zoom.

--

The stoical scheme of supplying our wants by lopping off our desires is like cutting off our feet when we want shoes.

--
hope that you all are safe with your family,
 udit
follow me on instagram: udit@pandey123
mail me on gmail at udit52805@...
or outlook me at uditpandey6474@outlook
we should not never speak bad, we should never see bad, and we should never lisson bad

Udit,

No apology necessary.  I just want people to route messages correctly so they'll get the maximum exposure in the right place.

And for questions actually about NVDA, rather than what it's being used to work with, that's the main group.

You weren't trying the age-old technique of asking a question of the form, "How do I do <action X> in <program Y> using NVDA?," where the question being asked is the same whether the "using NVDA" is part of it or not.  And the question is not about NVDA.  Yours is a question about how to get NVDA to work in a specific circumstance, and you clearly outlined that circumstance.  Good for you!
--

udit pandey

ok

On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 at 21:57, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
Udit,

No apology necessary.  I just want people to route messages correctly so they'll get the maximum exposure in the right place.

And for questions actually about NVDA, rather than what it's being used to work with, that's the main group.

You weren't trying the age-old technique of asking a question of the form, "How do I do <action X> in <program Y> using NVDA?," where the question being asked is the same whether the "using NVDA" is part of it or not.  And the question is not about NVDA.  Yours is a question about how to get NVDA to work in a specific circumstance, and you clearly outlined that circumstance.  Good for you!
--

--
hope that you all are safe with your family,
 udit
follow me on instagram: udit@pandey123
mail me on gmail at udit52805@...
or outlook me at uditpandey6474@outlook
we should not never speak bad, we should never see bad, and we should never lisson bad