From: "udit pandey" <udit52805@...>
To: <chat@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2022 5:14 PM
Subject: [chat] recamendation for a mechenical keyboard

hi group,
hope you all are very well.
I want to know some options for some mechanical keyboard for a blind person
in India I am using a dell vostro3500 on windows 11

Sarah k Alawami

I use a corsair keyboard, it is hooked up to my mac via usb, Wi-Fi to my desktop, and my phone via Bluetooth. I love this thing.

Well, I have to say that the wireless Logitech one which is all over the place seems very reliable and its triple A batteries can last nearly a year even if you forget to turn it off!
This means that once you have found the best place to plug the dongle in, a tiny device, you are in effect mobile within a good few metres of the machine.
Brian

--
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
I want to know some options for some mechanical keyboard for a blind
person
in India I am using a dell vostro3500 on windows 11

udit pandey

hi Brian's,
can you share its link from amazon.in site pls pls