Switching to newer iPhones lacking a home button

Hi all,
As you know, recent iPhones since the iPhone X have no home button.
Given that I'm planning to switch to the new iPhone 12 within a few months, I want to hear from you all your experience with the transition to a home button less iPhone. How hard is it for you all who switched over to the newer iPhones to get use to the lack of a home button and an all-screen display?

David Csercsics <bleeblat@...>

I have an iphone with a home button, as I'm sticking with the iphone 8 plus until forced to upgrade as  the newer ones are overpriced for what you're getting. But I do however have the latest ipad pro, which doesn't have the home button, and I found it a bit fiddly to get used to the notification and control center gestures, as well as the home button gesture. It's fine once you're used to it, and I think it's actually slightly easier to get to the control center and notification area, but you've got to check the orientation of your device so you slide up the right section of the screen. The lack of touch ID is the thing I don't like. I could set up face ID, but I'd think that'd be too easy for the device to become unlocked when I'd rather it wasn't.

Why don't you just get the latest se model.

On 21/11/2020 12:36 pm, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Hi all,
As you know, recent iPhones since the iPhone X have no home button.
Given that I'm planning to switch to the new iPhone 12 within a few months, I want to hear from you all your experience with the transition to a home button less iPhone. How hard is it for you all who switched over to the newer iPhones to get use to the lack of a home button and an all-screen display?

David Csercsics <bleeblat@...>

They probably need something on the iphone 12, but good catch, I'd check that out, because you may find that you don't need anything from the more expensive phone.

I want iPhone 12 because I want to use 5G. In Thailand, 5G is either already available or will be shortly so I want to be ready for it.
Plus, I want a blue iPhone, and an iPhone with an Oled display.

Fawaz Abdul rahman

It just took like 2-3 minutes for me I remember, it just works flawlessly.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

As you know, recent iPhones since the iPhone X have no home button.
Given that I'm planning to switch to the new iPhone 12 within a few months, I want to hear from you all your experience with the transition to a home button less iPhone. How hard is it for you all who switched over to the newer iPhones to get use to the lack of a home button and an all-screen display?

Gerardo Corripio

Don’t worry, and go with the SE2020. It’s got a Home button, and Touch ID Works tons better tan in the past!You’ve the iPhone11, in the body of an 8.

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10