Yo Marcio

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Hey Marsh man AKA Star Boy. I sent you a friend request on Facebook. Just wanted to let you know.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hey Lino,
You friend request haven't showed up yet.
I just checked and no one with your name here. If you want, send me your URL and I'll add you :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 20/04/2019 19:17, Lino Morales disse:

Hey Marsh man AKA Star Boy. I sent you a friend request on Facebook. Just wanted to let you know.

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Hmmm tht’s odd. I did send it. Any it is:

www.facebook.com/lino0876

From: chat@nvda.groups.io <chat@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:52:34 PM
To: chat@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [chat] Yo Marcio

Hey Lino,
I just checked and no one with your name here. If you want, send me your URL and I'll add you :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

I've added you just now.
Welcome to my crazy world! LOL

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Em 20/04/2019 20:29, Lino Morales disse:

Hmmm tht’s odd. I did send it. Any it is:

www.facebook.com/lino0876

From: chat@nvda.groups.io <chat@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:52:34 PM
To: chat@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [chat] Yo Marcio

Hey Lino,

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy