NonVisual Desktop Access (NVDA) is screen reader software. The central purpose of this group is discussing how to use NVDA, either configuring NVDA's settings or familiarizing oneself with its modes and commands. Discussions about which programs are accessible using NVDA, NVDA add-ons, NVDA tutorials and documentation, and configuring synthesizers or Braille displays for use with NVDA are also permitted.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #addonrelease 169 threads
- #adminnotice Important notices from list administrators 44 threads
- #NVAccess Important announcements from NV Access 15 threads
- #cal-reminder 11 threads
- #msftaccessibility Microsoft Accessibility news and surveys 5 threads
- #addonrelesae 5 threads
- #NVDARelease NVDA release announcements 5 threads
- #winten1803 4 threads
- #cal-invite 4 threads
- #NVDACon NVDA Users and Developers Conference 4 threads