Re: Readon TV Movie Radio Player

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Also if you use the Readon player, be careful about add ware and the inability to remove it. I had to get a special removal tool to get rid of it.

On 10/21/2016 10:14 PM, brennenkinch@... wrote:
Hi i have to questions about the Readon TV Movie Radio Player program 1 how do i find a tv show when i select a country and a genre and 2 the tvu player and the sopcast player plugins are not working do i need them for this program and if i do how can i get them to work thanks for any help

Sent from my iPhone

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"