From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: 22 September 2022 06:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Duxbury braille translator and NVDA: any addon or anyone have successfully use this software fully with NVDA?

Hello,
I tried using this software with NVDA and I found it to not be accessible for doing what you are trying to accomplish.
The software itself is accessible using NVDA; however it's the reading of the braille and formatting that I found not to work.
This was with the current version of Duxbury Braille translator.
On 9/21/22, amir din <mrdin8877@...> wrote:
Hi,
I am going to purchase this software, Duxbury braille translator
(dbt). I know with jaws there is the script for dbt. However, as far
as I know, no addon for NVDA. So, in case this is still correct,
anyone here have successfully use this software with NVDA and enjoy
using it? Meaning can use all features of this software even without addons.
For example, when dealing with formatting, reading braille codes and
so on Any feedback and comments are appreciated.
thanks

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows

--