From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem reading text file

hi.
you should find screen saver and set it to none.
i dont know about windows ten, because i use xp but you can find
screen saver and set it to none to use say all in every places.

On 10/22/16, John Sanfilippo <johnsanfilippo@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,

I think I recall something like this. Can you manually read thru the
entire file?

I never tried solving this and haven't seen it often.

John S

On 10/22/16 10:27, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I get my church bulletin sent to me in a e mail attachment. It opens up
in notepad. When I use the say all command it doesn’t read the whole
file. I start window eyes and it reads fine. Also I tried putting it
into ms word and it reads fine. I made sure that the window was
maximized. I am using the latest nvda and win 10. Has anyone else seen
this? Thanks for any help. Regards, Gary kn4ox

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org