accessibilitycentral.net/NVDA%20addons.html

There are many add-ons there and if the link don't belong to searched add-on, visit the webSite alone.
Georgi
На 23.10.2016 г. в 19:02 ч., Gary Metzler написа:

Where can I get the tappen radio add on? Thanks,

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Capelle
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] screamer radio

i prefer tappin radio, plus there is an NVDA add on for it.

-----Original Message----- From: Георги Ламбов
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 7:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] screamer radio

Hi group!

I've just tried the new version of screamer radio, which is: 0.9. I've
downloaded the portable one. My impression is, it's isn't quite
accessible with screen readers. I tried it with NvdA. Has anyone worked
with this program and can anyone says somethings more about the program
when possible step by step? On the instruction I've read that hotKeys
also are supporrted but probbably the screen readers don't read all from
the menus, so I couldn't find hotKeys. Thanks in advance.

Georgi