Re: Thanks for help PC Ram and NVDA

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Brilliant, Robert!

You have given the most successful answer! This is just what I needed.

Pressing The “I” took me to the information that I was looking for.

Thanks to all who took the trouble to respond, I really appreciate it.

Brian, it is a pity that you closed down the discussion so hastily. I was unable to find the various solutions, including yours, with NVDA and was about to try to find out why NVDA could not see those solutions since those who responded are clearly able to find them with their versions of NVDA.

All the best,

Cearbhall