From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 8:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Thanks for help PC Ram and NVDA

I don't know if you will get an answer to that question.  I have no problem seeing the information using system info.  I was using a portable version of NVDA and Windows 10 and I saw it.

As far as I can tell, System info is a standard dialog and the list is a standard list.  I moves you to what you want as standard first letter navigation in a list.

 Gene

On 10/25/2022 1:33 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Brilliant, Robert!

You have given the most successful answer! This is just what I needed.

Pressing The “I” took me to the information that I was looking for.

Thanks to all who took the trouble to respond, I really appreciate it.

Brian, it is a pity that you closed down the discussion so hastily. I was unable to find the various solutions, including yours, with NVDA and was about to try to find out why NVDA could not see those solutions since those who responded are clearly able to find them with their versions of NVDA.

All the best,

Cearbhall