Re: which is the most accessible virtual machine

Salva Doménech Miguel <kibayasd@...>

Hi.
I think that you’re looking for virtualization programs.
I use VMWare Workstation in Windows and VMWare Fusion in mac, and I recomend it, but Virtualbox the last year has been inproved. Test first virtualbox and then, if you don’t like, VMWare.
Cheers.

El 24 oct 2016, a las 12:54, J.G <jozko.gregorc@...> escribió:

Hi,

which virtual machine do you preferre or which virtual machine is the most accessible? about a year ago I tried to use Virtual Box, but I found some problems due to QT GUI which is used by VB. I need this tools to create some testing platforms where I can test accessibility of other applications and programs on various operating systems.

Thanks, Jožef

p.s. Sorry if this topic was already discussed on this list. When I searched it I did not found.