Locked Announcement Only: Google ends Chrome support for Windows 7 and 8.1 in early 2023 #advisory

I'm making an exception to the NVDA-related-only rule because I know we have a number of people still using Windows 7.  I'm not certain about Windows 8.1.  As the old saying goes, "You have been warned."

Google ends Chrome support for Windows 7 and 8.1 in early 2023

--

Brian Virginia, USA  Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 22H2, Build 19045

There are many people who can only make themselves feel better about themselves by making themselves feel better than others.

    ~ Commenter Looking_in on the Washington Post, 7/10/2014

Join {nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.