Re: Deploying NVDA, seeing Windows 10 UAC block functionality

Jackie

It's up, Brian. There are just things that the portable version can't
do that make using it pretty difficult for the average user, ie, they
can't sign into the login screen, they cant interact w/uac, etc. Yes,
they can turn on Narrator for those things, but that's a productivity
killer & a half.

On 10/26/22, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

The following page might be of help if it is in the case of a network
etc. It should answer most of your questions at
https://www.nvaccess.org/corporate-government/

Off my website http://www.accessibilitycentral.net under the link that
points to nz libraries it made sence if others wanted to go down that
track.

Gene nz

On 27/10/2022 1:18 pm, Aaron Casper wrote:
Hi Jackie,

I used the portable installer, unless I misunderstood,  it does not
install but is unpacked and then ready to use.

Sent from my Metro by T-Mobile Device
Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
Be a hero. Fight Scams. Learn how at www.scam911.org
Also check out brightstarsweb.com & mysitesbeenhacked.com