From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Follow-up: Problems with [nvda] Outlook 2016

This has nothing to do with audio devices.  If you have speech, you have speech.  Audio device configuration has nothing to do with what a screen-reader reads.

It has to do with whether it has the ability to produce speech.

For some reason, NVDA is not reading or not seeing certain graphics.  I don't use Office and I don't know what others' experience is.

Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 10:20 AM

Thanks! I turned off the reading pane, but that made no difference. I’ll have to ask my tech about the audio devices, but I don’t see how their configuration could be causing this problem, since all other items are being read.

Warmly,

Ralph