Re: How to right click using laptop keyboard.

Kevin Cussick

I did not say I was on a laptop, I said I use the laptop keyboard and I do this for all computers regardless if it is a desktop or laptop.

On 17/03/2016 22:46, Brian Vogel wrote:
Gene is correct that Shift+F10 generally brings up the context menu for the item with focus.

You may need to use WinKey+B and left arrow until you know that you're on the AVG system tray icon before hitting Shift+F10.

Also, you say you're on a laptop. You have the very easy option of turning the mousepad on and using the hard mouse buttons. I have a number of clients who cover the actual pointer manipulation area of the mousepad with a small square of cardboard of the thickness necessary to make it not recognize any touches on their laptop and who then use the native left and right click buttons.