Re: NVDA with Win10 or Win11?

Jackie

Dave, I think he asked that of David Russell. Indeed, he addressed him
as David, while your first name reads Dave in your email header. Could
be wrong. Have been before, will be again, probly before the day is
finished.

On 11/11/22, Dave Grossoehme <dave@...> wrote:
Bryan:  I'm using Thunderbird and pressing the application key and going
down to reply to all.  Should I be going to the bottom of the message
and pressing the reply there instead.  I never have had this problem
before.  I have used the same procedure for probably the last 10 years.
I haven't changed the way this is done.  Has there been something
changed in the last version of TB for you to see this?

Dave

On 11/11/2022 2:17 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
David,

Thanks for your appreciation.  Now I have a request:  Please use Reply
to one of the messages already part of the topic you introduced when
adding content.

For some reason, your messages come out with capital RE at the front,
minus a colon after RE, and the original title (sometimes modified).
Any of these things are not typical of an email client or webmail
client reply to a message, and it's causing your topics to be split,
often repeatedly, as you make each reply.  It seems as though you're
creating these replies by hand, though I can't say that for sure.

It's just a PITA to keep having to merge each of your replies back in
to the original topic.
--

Brian - Virginia, USA- Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 22H2, Build 19045

*/There are many people who can only make themselves feel better about
themselves by making themselves feel better than others. /*

    ~ Commenter /Looking_in/ on the /Washington Post/, 7/10/2014

--
Jackie McBride
Be a hero. Fight Scams. Learn how at www.scam911.org
Also check out brightstarsweb.com & mysitesbeenhacked.com