Re: NVDA and Carousel

Mallard

Ok, I'll try with Firefox, and see what happens.

I did some research on the web last night, and I found a lot of instructions for devs and webmasters for creating accessible carousels (or slideshows, as tehy called them in alternative).

Nothing specific to screen readers though.

However, from what I could see around the web, the problem exists, and it's well known and discussed.
Hope soemthing can be done.

Blicking or removing them in Firefox, via Adblock Plus, is indeed possible, but I'm afraid it isn't something a blind or visually impaired person can do very easily.

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 18/03/2016 03:02, Chris Shook ha scritto:
Pick the wiki of your favorite show. For whatever reason, I have trouble navigating those with internet explorer.