I must study this seriously...

Ciao again,
Ollie

Il 18/03/2016 01:04, Pranav Lal ha scritto:
Hi,

I am using nvda 2016.1 with firefox on windows 10 professional. I did find one refresh take place but that was all. There does appear to be something on the page. I do have a braille display connected but I was able to navigate amongst the links without problems.

Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Mallard [mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 9:13 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Carousel

Gene and all,

If you want to try this site without loggging inn, do the following:

www.esselungaacasa.it

And then find a link called

visita il supermercato

and click on it.

Youll get Carousel in action there...

Ciao, and thanks.
Ollie

Il 17/03/2016 16:05, Mallard ha scritto:
Yes, I'm afraid you have to log in. I thought about that after I sent
the link.

It does refresh, indeed it does!!!
But, the point is blocking Carousel.
If there are programmers around the place, they should know what I mean.

Thanks for trying...
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 17/03/2016 14:35, Gene ha scritto:
It doesn't refresh here using Firefox. I didn't log in because I am
not registered. I went to the address you gave and no refreshes
occurred. I followed the link that said "enter", as I understand the
Italian word. there too, no refreshes occurred.
I can't test with IE11, if that is what you are using. I don't have it.