From: Melissa Galbraith
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] spell checking

I'm using thunderbird and have spelling errors.  This gets pointed out
to my by buzzes, but how in the world to I spellcheck.  I used to just
use the F7 comand.

Also, I've tried to check the time, but the command I try doesn't work.
I tried to follow the command list, but something isn't clicking.  I
guess I just get fed up because I'm so used to using jaws.  It spoined me.

Melissa