Re: Windows 11 command line/console output acting inconsistently

Jacob Kruger

Thanks, Brian.

And, yes, I am actually subscribed to add-ons mailing list - haven't had chance to do much more than start tinkering around with creating add-ons, but, while don't follow that list properly, I am subscribed - saw your post.

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA
On 2022/11/24 01:29, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 02:41 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

Found a workaround for that, for now from the following MS blog page:

Windows terminal is now the default in windows 11 - windows command line

-
Thanks for this.  I've passed it along, crediting you, on both of the previously referenced topics.
--

It used to be understood that if you published and profited from a mass media platform you should also be responsible for its content. That idea is nowadays considered quaintly archaic. There is no real accountability, and almost limitless ability to post any kind of ridiculous and scurrilous nonsense. God help us.

       ~ Ross Goldbaum, Letter to the New York Times,

          Regulating Media: It’s Now Seen as a Quaint Idea, November 13, 2022