Re: Accessible Typing Test App or Website?

farhan israk

Hy,
How to use Typer online? If I open this site, it only shows some options to choose the theme and change font. I do not have the option to type text.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 7:18 AM Chris Smart <ve3rwj@...> wrote:

Thanks.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Cole via groups.io
Sent: November 22, 2022 5:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible Typing Test App or Website?

Hi,

On Nov 22, 2022, at 2:47 PM, Chris Smart <ve3rwj@...> wrote:

Hi.

I’d like to take a typing test so I can put my typing speed on my resumé.

Which site or app do you recommend?

I type well already. I just need something that gives me an accurate words per minute score.

I just tried an app called Talking Typer from APH on my iPhone, but it says I am typing sentences and phrases at over 100 wpm. I’m fast, but I don’t think I am that fast. LOL

Some googling turns up Typio by Accessibyte, but I can’t figure out how to register for a free trial. It seems more geared towards teachers and groups of students.

Does anyone know how to register there?

Thanks,

Chris