Version 22.12 of my add-ons are being released and deployed. Due to the number of add-ons I’m updating, it will be divided into at least three parts:
The first set of add-on updates (Add-on Updater and Windows App Essentials) were queued for distribution on community add-ons website, and Add-on Updater will offer them on November 28, 2022 at 01:00 UTC (5 PM Pacific on November 27th). I expect to update the second set of add-ons by this time tomorrow (will update the thread then).
Add-on Updater: localization updates.
Windows App Essentials:
* Supported releases and builds across Windows 10 and 11 will be displayed if attempting to install the add-on on unsupported Windows releases including releases earlier than 10 and unsupported feature updates.
* Removed most of Windows version detection code from WinAppObjs global plugin as it was ineffective in preventing the add-on from running in unsupported Windows releases.
* Windows 11: If running on 22H2 beta builds (22622/22623), NVDA will recognize this fact and record this information in the log.
* Windows 11 22H2 beta: Requires build 22623.
* Transferred virtual desktop switch announcement from WinAppObjs global plugin to CSRSS (client/server runtime subsystem) ap module as announcements come from CSRSS.
* Voice access: Microphone toggle state is announced once again in Insider Preview build 25200 series.