From: "enes saribas" <enes.saribas@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] kill windowless flash no longer works

hi,

noticed the same.

On 10/28/2016 10:59 AM, Stephen wrote:
Hi.
I'm using firefox 49.0.2 and I've installed the latest greasemonkey, but the kill windowless flash script no longer works. Can anyone help me to fix this? is there a new script I can download? I've been trying to google kill windowless flash but I'm just not getting anywhere and it's extremely frustrating.
Thanks.