From: "Pauline Smith" <paulinesmithh@comcast.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Lite version of Outlook.com

I can confirm the difficulty of using the new outlook.com. I have not
been able to successfully read emails from my Hotmail account in quite
some time. Tried using NVDA and another screen reader.

Pauline

On 10/23/2016 10:40 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:

I saw the check box but it is disabled, below it there's a message
saying that it isn't available for Outlook.com, which is strange
because the lite version was able to be used when I used IE8 on my XP
virtual machine.

This leaves me with 2 options. Either switch to Thunderbird, or try in
any way I could to trick Outlook.com into thinking that I'm using IE8,
I.E user agent spoofing in Firefox which worked as there's an add on
for that, but it's global, which is not what I want as I want the
spoofing to occur on Outlook.com only and not everywhere.

I did sent Microsoft a feedback regarding this, but so far they didn't
seem to be doing anything about the accessibility issues with the new
Outlook.com.