prevent eloquence from spelling punctuation

Sarah k Alawami

I thought I fixed this  in nvda, guess not. I nuked my settings and now cannot remember what I did to cause eloquence from code factory  to not spell “space” and all forms of punctuation. If someone can tell me how to prevent this, again, that would be nice. I checked the trust bot that says, “Trust voice's language when processing characters and symbols  check box  checked” and I checked the process box in code factories’ add on, however I cannot fix this anymore. Can someone give me a hint as to what needs to be done as I remember I had to do this, except it is not working now.

Windows 11 22H2 (x64) build 22621.819

------

Sarah Alawami: owner of flying blind.  Read my story at http://flyingblind.us.