From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2016 5:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem reading form

Its very difficult sometimes when a form writer changes their design part
way through. and the only way I've ever found to figure them out short of a
sighted person is to force browse mode and try to work out how the page is
laid out and toggle back and forth to try to deduce which text is supposed
to be with which button or checkbox or whatever.
If only these people understood that suddenly changing from a straight form
to one in tables and back again in the middle was such a hassle for any user
without an overview of the page, it would perhaps stop all this daftness.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-