From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: 29 October 2016 11:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Lite version of Outlook.com

I'm told you can still set it up with pop3 if you want, but I gave up since I found I had to alter settings too often in email software. I really don't know why email suppliers cannot leave well alone and have to fiddle with everything all the time for no apparent gain of any sort.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-