Re: How to right click using laptop keyboard.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 04:10 am, Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@...> wrote:
I did not say I was on a laptop, I said I use the laptop keyboard and I do this for all computers regardless if it is a desktop or laptop.

Fine, but my observation applies just as much to a desktop mouse (maybe more so) than a laptop mouse pad.  You can either tape over the optical port on the bottom or remove the ball from a mechanically based mouse and have a left/right click for "in case of emergency" that won't involve accidental movement of the mouse pointer.  You will, though, have to use WinKey+B and left arrow to make sure that you have focus on the AVG system tray icon.

Where there's a will, there's a way.