Very interesting! It would be great if cit could be used with NVDA. I'd say it can compare to Vocalizer Expressive...
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 18/03/2016 13:48, ken lawrence via Groups.io ha scritto:
also what is the quality of a text to speech engine from google? remember how god awful microsoft speech was? boy am I glad they ditched that sam voice Huh?

-----Original Message----- From: aikeo koomanivong
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 12:58 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] google text to speech with NVDA add-on

So does google TTS Open-source software?
I think if we are directly request to google TTS developer team it not
far from here

On 3/18/16, mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo&mrs. AdonnihHappiness Obima
Oguledo <happychikao@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree if google text2speech for NVDA ooh! ooh! I am in. please use
semantha or jill from reail speak/newons goo text2speech

On 3/18/16, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com> wrote:
That would be a great option, but I wonder if the google text to speech
is open source, because if it is not then it will be impossible to make
it a add on for nvda.
Kenny Peyatt jr.

On 3/17/2016 11:35 PM, Jim Hunt wrote:
Oh Yes! I would absolutely love that!

Jim

On 3/17/2016 10:36 PM, aikeo koomanivong wrote:
Dear all friends and NVDA add-on developer team
I wish in the finally we will have google TTS in the NVDA add-on
because it has a lot of languages
Important thing it free
Is it possible to make it in the NVDA add-on?
And make it with auto language detect like Nuance Vocalizer expressive

--
• Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.