From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2016 5:20 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] tablets:

Hi, Kenny,

I think NVDA should be able to run on it ok. Maybe someone else can jump
in and correct me if I'm wrong.

Rosemarie

On 11/5/2016 9:34 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I am thinking about getting a windows tablet, and I was thinking
about getting the nextbook tablet from Walmart. It has windows 10 home
adition on it, and it comes with 2 gigs of ram. How well will nvda run
with 2 gigs of ram in a windows tablet?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Windows 10