Re: Requesting NVDA Direct DownLoad Links and Tutorials

hi.
nvda appreciate donations and benefit from donations of this users.
if you go to nvda website and press enter on download link, you can
select the amount of your donation and help improving nvda.
and even you can select skip donation this time to donate later.
but if you want to use nvda 2016.1 direct link for download, here is the link.
https://www.nvaccess.org/download/nvda/releases/2016.1/nvda_2016.1.exe

On 3/18/16, Louis Maher <ljmaher@swbell.net> wrote:
The NVDA home page, including downloads is:

<http://www.nvaccess.org/> http://www.nvaccess.org/

The NVDA tutorial page is:

<http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/> http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/

Regards