Re: Off Topic: Requests to join Linked In networks from list members

enes sarıbaş

hi,

linkedin automaticly sends out these messages. I assure you that these people probably did not send these out on purpose.

On 11/7/2016 11:36 PM, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:
I don't usually send off-topic posts to the list and I apologise, but
two people from this list, Volly Nelson and Alex Stone, have sent me
requests to join their network on Linkedin, and I don't have an account
with said site and no reason to make one. I don't understand why I'm
receiving these emails but I would like them to stop.