Re: question on settings

Laughing Thunder

Hi,

I believe the setting you are looking for is called "Use screen layout (when supported)." It's in the "Browse mode..." dialog in the preferences menu. If you want links to be read on single lines, uncheck this setting, and save your configuration.
The browse mode keyboard shortcut to toggle this setting is NVDA+V by default.

Hope that helps.

On 3/18/2016 1:20 PM, Charlotte wrote:
Hello. I just acquired a new windows 10 pc. I can not for the life of me
remember the setting to make the links on a web site read as a single
line and not across the page. I have changed it befrore but just can not
find it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Charlotte