Re: very basic configuration

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Maybe some of the apps off this page might help you.

The link to this page is http://read-clipboard.software.informer.com/

Try the Balabolka one first it might suit your needs.

Hope the above helps.

Gene nz

On 10/11/2016 11:48 PM, David Dand wrote:
Hello,

I am trying out NVDA. I am not disabled (apart from some dyslexia). I want to use NVDA to read back paragraphs or lines in Libre Office so I can do an audio check as I sometimes read words in the way 'I want to see them'. All the system wide information given as I move my cursor/mouse is driving me crazy. Is there a way I can have a simple configuration that allows me to point and click to read a paragraph/line and hear nothing nothing else?

Thanks in advance for your help