From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sharni-Lee Ward
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 4:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Unified English Braille Table Improvement

Hello,

Earlier this year I requested certain improvements to the Unified English Braille table in NVDA,which showed some inconsistencies to me when I was reading with my Braille Display. Joseph made a master build which I used for a little while, but it's now very outdated and there was also an error which caused NVDA and my entire computer to freeze while I was writing. I am hoping to make use of my Braille Display again in the future, but I need an up-to-date master version with the Braille Table improvements I mentioned at first, plus any others that may have been implemented in such builds since I first brought this up back in March.

If I could be pointed to the appropriate build, I would sincerely appreciate it. I have had eleven years to get used to UEB and now I no longer feel comfortable with any other system, but some characters display very strangely in current NVDA and it's very jarring when reading.