Re: forgot to tell you what audio editer I am using

Laughing Thunder

In Audacity, Press Shift+H to change the audio host. I am using Windows 7, and I have three options, "Windows WASAPI," "MME," and "Windows DirectSound." For me, the default option is "Windows WASAPI," which does not allow recording of both Internal sound and USB audio at the same time. Try either "MME" or "Windows DirectSound."
Then, press Shift+I to select the recording device. If you have an option for stereo mix, try using that to record.
If that doesn't work, press Windows+R to open the run dialog, and enter the following into the dialog.
control /name microsoft.sound
That will open the Windows sound properties. Switch to the recording tab, and make sure that all recording devices are enabled, and restart Audacity if changes are made.

On 3/18/2016 1:52 PM, Bobby wrote:
Sorry I forgot to let all of you know I am using audacity to try this I
also have gold wave. As I said my voice will not come through. Please
tell me what I am doing wrong. I am not happy with this microphone at
all if i can't record my voice and screen reader together