Hi, Sam,

I'm using mozilla thunderbird. It works great with     NVDA.

Rosemarie

On 11/12/2016 5:37 PM, Sam Bushman wrote:

What is the best client for email? I use outlook 2016 currently but would love better solutions.

Thanks,

Sam

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 6:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A question on outlook 2016

You can, according to what I remember, use screen review commands to see the misspelled word when using the spell checker in Microsoft Word.  Again, as I recall, you can't when using Outlook 2016.  Is there any particular reason you want to use Outlook for e-mail?  There are other clients that don't have this problem.

Gene

Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 6:42 PM

I have gone and used the arrow key to go through the document/message. When I got to a misspelled word, I did use the context menu and it worked just fine.

I will be trying out the spell check function when I go and use word. If I have to arrow down through the document, I hope I don’t have a lot of pages to go over since that will be a tedious process.

We’ll see what happens.