Re: quake

2 people now.
one was burried when an historic building collapsed on top of them, another had a heart attack.
Dammage is extensive but most stuff seems to hold up well.
To be honest our insurance hasn't caught up from the last quake set who knows what they will do now.

On 14/11/2016 8:18 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think they
said one person died but from what I understand, it was a powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.

.